What makes it Special
Super absorbent, holding up to 7 times its weight in water, and is hypoallergenic!
KID & PET SAFE
No toxic chemicals means your little ones and animal friends stay safe, while your home stays clean!
USED BY PROFESSIONALS
It easily and effectively cleans up all types of washable surfaces from stains to dirt, all without harsh chemicals. Professionals tested and approved.
Microfiber Glass and Mirror Cleaning Cloth
Glass windows and mirrors usually attract the most microscopic dust in the house, and while it may seem that a regular cleaning cloth can sweep off the impurities from the surface, it may still keep a fair share of the dirt and bacteria. This is where the microfiber glass cleaning cloths can do an amazing job due to the functional characteristics of the material itself and structure of the cloth. Microfiber cloths consist of very thin almost microscopic fibers located very close to each other so that it forms a dense but soft working area. This feature allows the cloth to first, efficiently lift and grasp dirt and dust, and second, efficiently absorb water and cleaner, leaving a streak-free, shiny and clean glass surface.
Characteristics of microfiber cloths:
- Man-made from polyester 80% (the scrubbing and cleaning fiber), polyamide 20% (the absorbing and quick drying fiber)
- Extremely thin fibers - a single fiber is more than 100 times thinner than a human hair
- The wedge-shaped cross section of fibers and large surface area makes microfiber ideal for lifting and absorbing dirt
Benefits of eco-friendly microfiber cloths:
- Super absorbent, holding up to 7 times its weight in water
- Hypoallergenic and safe for those suffering from allergies or asthma
- Lint-free and non-abrasive, leaving nothing behind and will not scratch delicate surfaces
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria and prevents spreading of bacteria onto other surfaces
- Environmentally friendly as they can be put into the washer and dryer and reused for years