Microfiber Cleaning Cloths are the ultimate cleaning tool. Whether you are dusting surfaces, cleaning glass and mirrors or shining stainless steel, these cloths get the job done faster.
How It Works
Microfiber tissues are made of man-made fibers which are much thinner than cotton fibers. This makes microfiber cloths very dense and highly absorbent; in fact, our microfiber cloths can hold up to 7 times their own weight in water. Thanks to the thin fibers, the static energy grabs onto dirt, dust and even bacteria in the smallest of crevices— making them an essential tool in your home cleaning kit.
Designed for Cleaning Professionals
These cloths were originally designed to make cleaning effective and efficient for a professional cleaning service. Now you can use them to make cleaning a breeze in your own home. To make things even easier on you, the different cloths are colour-coded so that you don't mix up your bathroom and kitchen cleaning tools.
- The various cloths are even textured according to their purpose.
- The All Purpose Microfiber Cloth is slightly textured on one side and smooth on the other, making it ideal for both dusting smooth surfaces and scrubbing at stains.
- The Bathroom Microfiber Cloth has nubs to help get rid of soap scum, gunk and grime with ease.
- The Kitchen Microfiber Cloth has wide grooves that allow you to pick up bits of food while cleaning the mess after meals—absorbing water, oil and grease with every wipe.
- The Glass Microfiber Cloth is perfectly smooth leaving no streaks behind on your windows and mirrors.
- The Floor Microfiber Mop is made for all washable floors such as hardwood, laminate or tiles.
The microfiber cloths are large (40cm x 40cm; 16in x 16in) and extremely durable. The Microfiber Mop (46cm x 14cm; 18in x 5.5in) fits all standard-size velcro frame mops. They can be washed, tossed into the dryer and reused hundreds of times. You can use them for several years!
For best results and the most value, we recommend pairing these cloths with our all-natural cleaners.