What makes it Special
Super absorbent, holding up to 7 times its weight in water, and is hypoallergenic!
KID & PET SAFE
No toxic chemicals means your little ones and animal friends stay safe, while your home stays clean!
USED BY PROFESSIONALS
It easily and effectively cleans up all types of washable surfaces from stains to dirt, all without harsh chemicals. Professionals tested and approved.
Microfiber Kitchen Cleaning Cloth
Kitchen cleaning can be a daunting task even with effective cleaners. This microfiber kitchen cloth will help you tackle the most challenging tasks with less effort and in shorter time, be it a stack of dirty dishes with dried-on food, burnt smudges on the stovetop or greasy food residue on the counter.
Microfiber cloths are cost-effective as compared to cellulose kitchen sponges and cloths due to their durability and wear-resistance over months and even years of use. Another feature that makes the microfiber cloth for kitchen cleaning number one is its ability to absorb plenty of water - you can wipe off all water splashes and drops on the entire sink and surrounding areas essentially in a single sweep.
Characteristics of microfiber cloths:
- Man-made from polyester 80% (the scrubbing and cleaning fiber), polyamide 20% (the absorbing and quick drying fiber)
- Extremely thin fibers - a single fiber is more than 100 times thinner than a human hair
- The wedge-shaped cross section of fibers and large surface area makes microfiber ideal for lifting and absorbing dirt
Benefits of eco-friendly microfiber cloths:
- Super absorbent, holding up to 7 times its weight in water
- Hypoallergenic and safe for those suffering from allergies or asthma
- Lint-free and non-abrasive, leaving nothing behind and will not scratch delicate surfaces
- Eliminates up to 99.9% of bacteria and prevents spreading of bacteria onto other surfaces
- Environmentally friendly as they can be put into the washer and dryer and reused for years